Regardless of your status today, there are a couple of things you should be reminded of.
For those who are single – this primarily goes out to you – but it is just as good for those who are taken.
To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Remind yourself today of who you are. Single? Yes. But that’s OK.
- Remind yourself that any sense of love is found within and you are that love.
- Remind yourself that the love you dream of, should be a mere enfolding and reflection of your own affection and appreciation.
- Remind yourself of your passion, of your heart. What is it you love to do?
- Take away your money and your job and what is it that you would do each day, every day?
- Remind yourself to breathe. To relax. Let go into the calmness.
- Stop fighting against yourself by thinking and desiring people and events in your life should be different.
- Own your potential. Love yourself enough to know you have opportunities at every corner.
- Take action today and create a beautiful life for yourself. You should have this already.
- Do what honors and respects you. Don’t do the things that bring you down.
- Remove the toxic from your life.
- Focus on the positive. It makes all the difference.
If you are keen to spread some love today, you don’t need to be ‘taken’ or have a Valentine to do so.
Do this by:
- Buy a coffee or meal for someone – a stranger even
- Give when you haven’t been asked to
- Believe in making a difference and do so
- Have faith and believe in someones dreams
- Compliment from the heart
- Forgive the grudges – Let it go!
- Spend your time. Spend it wisely
I was recently reminded – that if you take a chance with Valentines Day, the worse thing that can happen, is you will be right back where you started.
With this in mind. Everyday we have a chance to be the someone you are, to make an impact to the world.
You have a chance to attempt to be better, to make a difference, to follow your dreams, to take action.
If you fail – well you may have to start again. But you still went for it. Now you can do it again, but better.
We all have love, we all have passions. This love and passion, doesn’t need to be through a valentine.
You can express love through doing your passion. Do it and do it wholeheartedly!
Anyway – you know what they say… When you are single:
You’ll find someone when you stop looking.